Tuna and Almond Cabbage SaladLeave a Comment
Here’s a bowl of yum that really hit the spot today. The recipe is derived from another recipe out of Rob Wolff’s “The Paleo Solution” meal plan.
The dish really hits that authentic Asian cuisine note. I made a portion that’s big enough for me, but you can half it or double it depending on how hungry you are or how many people you are serving.
- 2 cups Cabbage (I used the bagged coleslaw blend that has red cabbage and carrots in it)
- 1 can of solid white albacore tuna
- 2 tsp of sesame oil
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 tsp of yellow mustard
- 1 tsp of garlic chili paste
- 2 tsp of rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup of almonds
- 1/8 dried cranberries or any other berry (optional)
Put cabbage in a bowl, add the ingredients, then mix it up. That’s it. Not hard at all.